Sturgeon Composite High School is pleased to offer Student Services.
Students may drop into Student Services if they require immediate help, or they can make an appointment with a school counselor or our office support staff. Please remember that no matter what the issue, we are here to listen!
Please see us if you are having a crisis, dealing with bullying or experiencing stress, depression or distress.
For Sturgeon Composite Conduct Policy please select this link.
For Sturgeon Composite Student Policy Handbook please select this link.
MyPass.alberta.ca is a secure self-service website for Alberta students to:
- Order high school transcripts
- View diploma exam marks
- Register to write or rewrite diploma exams (with online payments)
- View and print Detailed Academic Reports (DAR)
- View progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate)
- Order additional copies of an awarded credential (in English or French)
- Get notifications for important messages
MyPass can also be used to view and print an official record of who a student resides with and where they live. This may be required for some Canada Revenue Agency inquiries effective from school year 2017.
Please contact Workforce Development Help Desk to verify your identity and for immediate myPass Signup/Access:
Phone: 780-427-5318, select option 1
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)