Course Modifications

We expect students to remain in the courses they select. Sometimes, a course drop or change may be warranted. Students must fill out a course change form from Student Services and have their parents sign it. Counselling services and administration then review the request and approve it or not.

Only if the student meets the minimum credit load requirement will administration authorize the withdrawal from a course. Students who want to transfer to another class after 10 days may only transfer to a lower-level course (e.g. English 10-1 to English 10-2).