Sturgeon Composite High School is pleased to offer Student Services.
Students may drop into Student Services if they require immediate help, or they can make an appointment with a school counselor or our office support staff. Please remember that no matter what the issue, we are here to listen!
Please see us if you are having a crisis, dealing with bullying or experiencing stress, depression or distress.
If you are in need of immediate information or help outside of school hours, there are several resources available.
For Sturgeon Composite Conduct Policy please select this link.
For Sturgeon Composite Student Policy Handbook please select this link.
Kids Plus™ Accident Insurance
For your convenience, we’ve made arrangements for families to voluntarily purchase student accident insurance through the Kids Plus™ Accident Insurance program, underwritten by Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. (iA Financial Group).
Kids Plus™ Accident Insurance offers protection against the unexpected costs of injury from accidents, and is especially valuable for families who:
- do not have medical or dental plans,
- have limited plans, as it may help supplement health and dental benefits, or
- have active children who enjoy sports and outdoor activities.
For complete plan details, please visit kidsplus.ca.
iA Financial Group is a business name and trademark of Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
MyPass.alberta.ca is a secure self-service website for Alberta students to:
- Order high school transcripts
- View diploma exam marks
- Register to write or rewrite diploma exams (with online payments)
- View and print Detailed Academic Reports (DAR)
- View progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate)
- Order additional copies of an awarded credential (in English or French)
- Get notifications for important messages
MyPass can also be used to view and print an official record of who a student resides with and where they live. This may be required for some Canada Revenue Agency inquiries effective from school year 2017.
Alberta Student Records
To connect with Transcripts and Diplomas:
To connect with Student Enrollment and Marks: