Exams are NOT rescheduled for holidays or work schedules!
Learn more about:
Carefully read the Diploma Exam Rules for Students (PDF, 26 KB) before writing your diploma exams.
Students must bring their own writing materials for all exams, including:
- HB pencils
See the:January Exam Schedule 2020
Guides for Students
The Alberta government creates and maintains the following guides to help students prepare to write diploma exams:
- English Language Arts 30-1 Guide (PDF, 2.3 MB)
- English Language Arts 30-2 Guide (PDF, 2.9 MB)
- Guide de Français 30–1
- Guide de French Language Arts 30–1
- Mathematics Guide (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Science Guide (PDF, 2.8 MB)
- Social Studies 30-1 Guide (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Social Studies 30-2 Guide (PDF, 1.9 MB)