First Step: you must fill out the Applicant Information online.
Second Step: you must print the Agreement Form and drop it off completely signed at the office.
From there Mr. Krip's will go through with the approval process.
Once approved, payment can be made at the Finance Office.
Must be opened through the students sturgeon email account.
Parking at Sturgeon Composite is a privilege. In order to park in the school lot, students must have purchased a valid student parking permit. The following are the student’s expectations and agreements:
- I understand that parking in the SCHS parking lot is a privilege and is provided as an opportunity to make life more convenient to me and my family.
- I understand that my safety and the safety of others are the most important aspects of driving my vehicle to and from school, and I agree to drive in a safe and courteous manner not only in the parking lot but also around the school grounds.
- I understand that I will be expected to follow all of the laws associated with driving a vehicle in the province of Alberta and may be subject to a fine if I disobey those laws including when driving in the SCHS parking lot.
- I understand that sitting in vehicles or loitering in the parking lot is not permitted. I am to be in class or the school during the day unless I am off campus for an appropriate reason.
- I understand that participating in illegal or school prohibited activities and/or possessing or transporting illegal goods (e.g. smoking, e-cigarettes, drinking, chewing tobacco, alcohol, drugs, weapons, going to off property altercation) in my vehicle on school grounds may be subject to legal and/or school disciplinary action.
- I understand that my parking pass is non-transferable and only registered to the vehicles listed to me. If there is a change in my information, I must go to the school office to get it changed.
- I understand that my parking pass must be visible at all times in my vehicle (preferably hanging from the rear view mirror) and that I park only in the appropriate designated area.
- I understand that my attendance (lates or absences) and behaviour (e.g. in the parking lot) must not become problematic.
- I agree to follow all the rules and expectations above and if I fail to obey them, I may have my parking privileges suspended or revoked without refund.
Note: Students and visitors who park in the parking lot do so at their own risk.