Our office staff will gladly assist you with information about the wide range of programs offered at our school and the registration process to become a student.
Please contact us Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 4:00pm at 780-973-3301 to book an appointment. When attending an appointment, please bring with you the following documentation:
- Student's birth certificate or Canadian passport,
- proff of address (utilityu bill, lease, mortgage, parent driver's license
- proof of permanent residency, temporary visa, or citizenship (if born outside of Canda),
- Report card and/or documentation covering all courses taken in high school or junior high (if registering in Grade 10 for the first time),
- most recent IPP or psychoeducational testing ifthey exist,
- Guardianship paperwork if any such documents exist,
- for students under 18 years of age, it is necessary to have parent/guardian signatures on the registration documents.
- All contact names and numbers
Please contact the school for a registration appointment. (780)973-3301