Publications & Forms
- Policy Handbook
- School Brochure
- Fact Sheet
- PowerSchool Users Guide
- Course Selection Guide
- Knowledge & Employability (K&E) Course Selection Guide
- 2017 - 2018 Registration Package
- Consent to Disclose Student’s Personal Information
- Copyright Release Form
- Field Trip Annual Consent Form
- Photographs Release Form
- Off Site Activity Form
- Consent to Disclose Cumulative Info
- Anti Spam Form
- Transportation Forms - Visit Transportation Registration on Sturgeon Public School Division's site
- Parking Permit Form - Student must complete the application process by accessing a google form through their student sturgeon email account. This is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/JndidSE9iOwL9wgJ2 First Step: you must fill out the Applicant Information online.
Second Step: you must print the Agreement Form and drop it off completely signed at the office.
From there Mr. Krip's will go through with the approval process. (An email will be sent to the student via their student email to advise them when they are approved.)
Once approved, payment can be made at the Finance Office. Students who will park in our lot for an extended period of time must purchase a $5.00 parking permit. Students who require a parking pass on a short-term basis must discuss their situation with school administration.
- Diploma Rewrite Forms - Find all rewrite forms at Alberta Education’s website. Rewrite registration and payment can also be completed online using myPass: myPasPastes.alberta.ca.